Oct 25, 2014

Who Needs Magic

  Who Needs Magic by Kathy McCullough is the sequel to Don't Expect Magic staring teenage Fairy Godmother Delaney.  Delaney having granted her first wish is heading into summer itching to get another client.  When she meets another teen fairy godmother she starts doubting her own abilities while also being competitive.

I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first.  Delaney's sefishness level was much higher than it was in the previous book and I just wanted to knock her upside the head so she'd get a clue.  The book was also missing the sweet romance as Delaney's boyfriend goes away for the summer.  The book was still cute and had a sweet ending with nice lessons learned.  Readers of the first book will enjoy this if not as much as the first.

Appropriateness:  There's no adult content in this book, I recommend it for readers 12-16
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...