May 20, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop

This week I reviewed. 

Bite Club

Abandon

The Chocolate Touch

The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me

Throne of Fire





The Question is. . . .

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

1. I love blankets.  I have to have a blanket when I sit on the couch.

2. I'm obsessed with reality TV.  I've watched every season of The Amazing Race and Survivor



3.  When I was in high school I planned to be an Opera Singer.  Unfortunately my brain can't memorize well enough to memorize a three hour opera in another language.


4.  I love PJ's and change as soon as I get home for the day.


5.  My father the English teacher was never happy with my love of romance novels.  He would rather I read literary works (yawn).

Book Blogger Hop


The question this week is. . .
"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

I'd love to go to Hogwarts.  Magic school sounds so fun.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...