Jun 23, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop





The Question is. . . .

Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

I'm in love with East of the Sun West of the Moon.  I wasn't aware of it until recently when I read a couple YA books based on the tale and fell in love.  It's got the most kickass heroine who saves her prince and her family.  No rescuing needed  




Book Blogger Hop


The question this week is. . .

“When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?”

I've always read and loved reading.  Even when I was super busy I would read a couple pages before bed and while in the bathtub.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...